A registered nurse (RN) who is embedded within a care team works collaboratively to identify and proactively manage the care needs of patients within the family medicine practice setting. The RN provides assessment, care coordination, advocacy and coaching for patients.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential functions):
RESULT #1: Jordan Health patients receive high quality, consistent, competent, patient- centered care.
• Create a culturally competent atmosphere of patient team care respectful of a patient’s holistic needs (cultural, physical, psychosocial, etc.).
• Aid in improving patient customer service experience through communication with patients and families.
• Provide patient education on topics including but not limited to: hypertension and diabetes.
• Utilize critical thinking skills to facilitate regular clinical operations and processes to ensure efficient flow of patients and ensure quality of care delivery.
• Support an environment of evidence based ...
Orients new employees to pediatric nursing. Two years of experience in pediatric hospital medical/surgical nursing, public health nursing or related experience.
Provides for patient needs as recognized through use of the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation) and the mission statement;
Serves as liaison for pediatric trauma care to all Directors of Nursing providing care for pediatric trauma patients in their areas.
Bachelor of Science in nursing. Graduation from accredited school of nursing. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Pediatric Emergency Assessment…
Pediatric Registered Nurse Position Details: Pediatric Registered Nurse Position Requirements: Your Child's Place has immediate openings for fun, passionate,…
Minimum of 1 year Pediatric or critical care experience as a registered nurse in a hospital setting required. Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest…
Previous women's health/ peds experience preferred. Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing.