Oversees the health and safety needs of students in the preschool program and ensures all health requirements are addressed and adhered to at all times. Provides education and training to employees regarding the health needs of children in program.
1. Must be licensed and currently registered as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State.
2. Graduate from an accredited nursing program. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
3. A minimum of one year working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
4. Must become certified to teach First Aid and CPR.
5. Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to use and knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Employment: This is a full-time position. 37.5 hours per week, Monday through Friday during program hours. Evening work may be required on rare occasion as job duties demand. Work schedule follows the ...
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is seeking nurses for a patient in Broadnax, VA. About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care.
RN License in jurisdiction where assigned required. This position is for a pediatric patient care coordinator. Assessing Right Venue of Care with Hospitalist.
Experience with pediatric patients required. Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of TEXAS required. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to…
3-5 years Pediatric and NICU experience; Current, unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s) required. Current and active RN license required in applicable…
Minimum of two years of experience in pediatric care, pediatric oncology background a plus. Licensure as a Registered Nurse.
At least 1 year experience *Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse (PICU), Pediatric. 8 Bed PICU and 30 bed Pediatric Unit . Will work between the two, based on needs.
These are remote/home office based temporary positions starting in early January 2020 and running through mid-May 2020.
The Division of Nursing invites applications for Adjunct Nursing Faculty (Undergraduate) with experience in Pediatrics. PA College Of Health Sciences.