A registered nurse (RN) supports the health, wellness and illness prevention of residents by developing, managing and monitoring nursing care plans that are tailored to meet the medical, physical and emotional needs of each resident. The RN oversees the day-to-day clinical activities of health care personnel (e.g., LPNs and CNAs) while maintaining a sterile environment for residents and striving to meet maximum security and comfort needs.
Shifts: 11 pm – 7 am with 2, 3, 4 & 5 day-per-week shifts available
• New York State Registered Professional Nurse licensure
• Experience in long-term care facility preferred
• No findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment and misappropriation of property
• Able to interpret patient information and make critical decisions about necessary actions
• Ability to supervise and work well with and show respect toward other health care personnel (i.e., CNAs, LPNs, physicians, etc.), residents and their ...
Are you looking for a career that has purpose, makes a meaningful difference in someone’s life and is worthwhile? The McGuire Group is seeking a Therapy Clerk/CNA to become a member of our elite McGuire Mission Makers team. Our nursing and rehab facilities are rated among the highest in the nation and are comprised of Mission Makers who are compassionate, dependable, courteous and informative. These premier traits are the “Keys” that guide us to create a cohesive culture for those who live and work in our facilities. Most of all, compassion is required!
Shift: Full-time 8 am – 4 pm with occasional weekends and holidays
• Minimum 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant and have successfully completed the Therapy Technician program.
• Understands, demonstrates and performs activities of daily living, functional tasks, adaptive dressing techniques and restorative nursing measures in a safe ...
Experience working with geriatric population. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Associate’s Degree in Nursing with four or more years of experience.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Preferred). Nurse practioner, or physian assistant need to have experience in primay care. Do Not Use Any EMR.
DE State professional nursing license. Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred. 1+ years’ experience in a skilled nursing environment. If so, then we want you!
Prefer a minimum of 3-5 years geriatric case management and or geriatric social work or related experience as an RN. Arrange for alternate housing, if needed.
We are not your typical office.*. Our offices do not rely on insurance. Our patients become our patients because they want to get better and they are not going…
Professional nursing theory and practices; Apply general nursing techniques and practices; Plus $1.00 per hour alternate rate of pay for Geriatrics;
APC Home Health Care seeks an RN for our Companion Care at Home program. If you are an RN with at least two years of experience in home health working with…
Professional nursing theory and practices; Apply general nursing techniques and practices. Recent developments in the field of professional nursing;
Experienced or trained in nursing service, administration, rehabilitation, psychiatric or geriatric. Develops, maintains and upgrades nursing service objectives…
Must have a degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program. Geriatrics or primary care experience preferred. 403(b) plan with a generous match.
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) (Preferred). Are you a fun loving, friendly and excellent medical provider?